Vacancy Information for Job Seekers
Mainland talents and professionals who would like to enter Hong Kong for employment under the Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals are welcome to apply for the following vacancies.
For job applications, interviews and/or enquiries, please contact the relevant employer direct.
For more information about the Scheme, please visit the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (the Government of the HKSAR) Immigration Department website by clicking www.immd.gov.hk/eng/faq/admission-scheme-mainland-talents-professionals.html or contact them:
- on telephone number (852) 2824 6111;
- by fax (852) 2877 7711; or
- through Internet www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/visas/ASMTP.html
Please click the reference no. for contact information with potential employers
|Ref. No.||Position||Company||Date Posted|
Points to Note for Job Seekers
- This web page only publicises the vacancies supplied by employers who would like to recruit Mainland talents and professionals under the Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals. NO referral service will be provided.
- All job vacancies advertised on this web page are supplied by employers on a voluntary basis. These vacancies therefore do not necessarily meet the criteria under the Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals. The Government of the HKSAR Labour Department and Immigration Department are not responsible for the contents of any of the advertisements posted on this web page. All applications under the Scheme must be submitted by the employer for consideration and approval by the HKSAR Immigration Department.