Information for Employers on Advertising their Vacancies
Registered companies in Hong Kong which would like to recruit talents and professionals from Mainland China under Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals are welcome to advertise their job vacancies through this web page. For eligibility criteria and other details on the Scheme, please visit the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (the Government of the HKSAR) Immigration Department website at www.immd.gov.hk/eng/faq/admission-scheme-mainland-talents-professionals.html.
Job vacancies will be placed under the "Vacancy Information for Job Seekers" section of this web page for the perusal of all interested job seekers.
Any employer who wishes to bring in Mainland talents and professionals under the Scheme can contact the Government of the HKSAR Immigration Department:
- on telephone number (852) 2824 6111;
- by fax (852) 2877 7711; or
- through Internet www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/visas/ASMTP.html
- This web page only publicises the vacancies supplied by employers who would like to recruit talents and professionals from the Mainland under Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals. NO referral service will be provided.
- Employers who place job vacancies on this web page are also welcome to advertise these vacancies through the Interactive Employment Service of the Government of the HKSAR Labour Department to recruit suitable job seekers from the local market.
- All job vacancies advertised on this web page are supplied by employers on a voluntary basis. These vacancies therefore do not necessarily meet the criteria under Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals. The Government of the HKSAR Labour Department and Immigration Department are not responsible for the contents of any of the advertisements posted on this web page. All applications under the Scheme must be submitted by the employer for consideration and approval by the Government of the HKSAR Immigration Department.
- The terms of employment, entry requirements and job descriptions of the post provided by employers should not violate the Sex Discrimination Ordinance, the Disability Discrimination Ordinance, the Family Status Discrimination Ordinance and the Race Discrimination Ordinance. Employers should consider the capability of job seekers and follow the related codes of practice against discrimination in employment. Please complete the form in both Chinese and English as far as possible.
- Employers must disclose their company names and other contact information such as telephone numbers and/or email addresses, etc. so that interested job seekers can contact the companies direct for job applications, interviews and/or enquiries.
- Employers should comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- Employers have the right of access and correction in respect of the personal data as provided for in Sections 18 and 22 and Principle 6 of Schedule 1 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. The right of access includes the right to obtain a copy of record of the personal data.
- Enquiries concerning the personal data collected by means of vacancy order form including the making of access and corrections should be addressed to the Manager of the Job Vacancy Processing Centre, the Government of the HKSAR Labour Department at (852) 2503 3377.
- The vacancy information will be publicised on the web page for one month. For changes in details or cancellation of vacancies posted, please notify the Government of the HKSAR Labour Department immediately by fax: (852) 2566 1614 or email: email@example.com.