Labour Department "Interactive Employment Service" Mobile Application
The development of the Interactive Employment Service ("iES") mobile application aims at extending and enhancing the services of the iES website. Job seekers can use this app with their mobile devices to search for suitable vacancies from the job vacancy database of the Labour Department anytime and anywhere.
Main features of the mobile application include:
- searching for job vacancies with keywords, job order number, job type, position, industry, work location, payment term, expected salary, job nature, posted date, employment terms, education level and relevant experience;
- sorting of job vacancy search result;
- saving of selected vacancies in "My Clipped Jobs" for off-line browsing;
- providing latest information on vacancies of Government Non-Civil Service Contract posts;
- providing recruitment activities at Job Centres and updates on employment services; and using the "share" function to share recruitment activities information with others;
- providing push notifications of "Job Alert" and "What's New" subscription option for receiving alert messages on new job vacancies that match pre-set search criteria and latest updates on employment services (Function setting : More > Settings > Opt for "Job Alert" and "What's New" under "Notifications");
- providing "Dedicated Job Vacancies" search function;
- providing "Employment Information" content;
- providing updated addresses, telephone numbers, opening hours and map locations of Job Centres; and
- supporting Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and English selection, and providing font size selection.
iOS version is applicable for iPhone and iPad. It supports iOS 9.0 or later version. Android version supports OS 4.1 or later version. For a better mobile application user experience, please use Android version 5.0 or above.
You can scan the QR code below or go to Apple App Store and Google Play directly to download and install the iES mobile application for free.